JW173 - CNC Manufacturing Engineer / CNC Engineer / CNC Programmer (CNC programming for Milling applications)
Based Isle of Man
Days Only - Monday to Friday
Salary will depend on experience - Ranges from £35,000 to £38,000 for Senior Level Candidates, plus excellent benefits
FULL RELOCATION PACKAGE AVAILABLE (INCLUDING RENT PAID FOR UP TO 6 MONTHS £4800)
ALL INTERVIEW COSTS PAID INCLUDING FLIGHTS
This is an exciting opportunity to join a world class manufacturing organisation that offers career progression and training
Purpose of the role
- To identify, design, develop and prove out workable methods of manufacture of precision components, able to select the correct processes for the manufacture of new components and assemblies in line with the manufacturing strategy.
- Identify, design and develop capable and appropriate programmes and processes for the improvement of existing methods of manufacturing our parts.
- This role will require the ability to understand and create machining programmes for current CNC machines and to understand the different disciplines required to machine and finish aerospace parts.
Candidate & Duties
- You will be a time served apprentice or qualified by experience
- Must possess a strong engineering background ideally within Precision Engineering
- Experience of CNC setting, programming in 3, 4, and 5 Axis, Mill Turn Machines and using any of the following: - , Multi-Turret, Multi-Spindle, Mazatrol, Fanuc Controls, Heidenhain etc.
- Mazak experience in Offline or Online Programming CNC Milling machines using EdgeCAM or Solidworks or similar
- Create method sheets, tooling sheets, setting sheets, planning and process drawings, JIG and Fixture drawings
- Working knowledge of engineering materials and processing of such materials such as Titanium, Steel and Aluminium
- To have a completely flexible and 'can do' attitude to all tasks required and working practices
- Effective team player and communicator
If this exciting opportunity to work as a CNC Engineer (CNC programming for Milling applications) is of interest or you would like to know more, then please send your c.v. for consideration
- CNC Programming
- 5 axis
- 3 axis
- engineering materials
- 4 axis
- Offline programming
- Mill turn
- horizontal mills
- customer drawings
- precision Components