A fantastic opportunity has arisen at an extremely reputable bank within the City of London. They are looking for a CRM specialist to work closely with the bank's CMS systems.
The successful candidate will be responsibile for acting as the first line of support for users of the CMS as well as managing and building relationships with stakeholders. There is frequent project work with the CRM system and provides a scope to further your current skill set.
Should you be successful in your application your duties will include, but are not limit to:
- First-line support of the CRM system
- Mananging the static data amendment and set up process
- Managing the configuration change process
- Monitoring the system regularly to ensure all jobs are executed as expected
- Producing MI based on monitoring the SLA and Vermeg.
The ideal candidate will have fantastic communication skills with experience within change management. The starting salary is between 28,000-30,000 as well as a fantastic benefit package. Due to the significance of the bank there is fantastic opportunity for career progression.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job