Team & Role Description
Reporting to the Website Manager the website super user will be tasked with working to maximise the potential of the website to bring the brand vision to life and support both our influencer and prospect user journeys.
The role will be expected to be an integral part of the team, primarily supporting our inbound demand generation marketing activity, whilst helping to facilitate insights and ensure our internal customers are supported in their day to day use of our CMS Episerver.
The key responsibility will be to support the marketing community in working with the CMS, acting as our go-to CMS Super user, running on boarding workshops and providing CMS editor user and admin support. You will also understand the businesses demand generation objectives and then develop the sales enablement tools / web page enhancements that will be served as part of the online buyer journey.
- Maintaining the organisations content management system
- Creating and editing page templates and forms
- Ensuring templates are optimised for best user experience
- Improving and ensuring consistency within the taxonomy and metadata
- Improving usability for the CMS
- Creating and maintaining tuning searches and result page templates
- Working as part of the dedicated project team
- Creating reports and maintaining documentation
- Excellent understanding of content management systems
- Sound understanding of search and how it is used
- Excellent SEO experience
- Creating CMS templates
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent time management skills
Reimagine your Future by Joining the Advanced Team
We hire for potential, and develop at pace.
Advanced are a different sort of employer. Recruiting people with potential, our focus is on what you might be capable of achieving. We look for aspiration and passionately believe that your individual personality and core strengths are what can make you right for us. We want you to learn, to discover, to experiment, to make a difference.
With over a £254m turnover, over 19,000 customers and over 2,300 employees we pride ourselves on delivering focused software solutions for the public sector, enterprise commercial and health & care organisations that simplify complex business challenges and deliver immediate value.
Some of our Key Benefits from day one are:
- Generous Annual Leave - 25 days annual leave plus localised public holidays, with the ability to buy additional days
- Stunning office locations across 5 key hubs
- Charity Fundraising - Proud to be a Patron of The Prince's Trust
- Dedicated talent development team to help your Advanced career progress
- Top Achievers Club – our internal award scheme recognising excellence in our Advanced colleagues
- Pension Scheme (up to 5% matched contribution)
- Life insurance - 4 times salary
- Income protection insurance
- Childcare voucher (salary sacrifice)
- Cycle to work scheme (salary sacrifice)
- Employee assistance programme
Why should you apply? Advanced are different – we hire for potential and develop at pace so if you can reimagine your future in a vibrant growing company we would like to hear from you. We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to removing bias from the hiring process.
If your application is successful, you will initially be required to take an online assessment, undertake a telephone interview with the HR team and attend a final interview. Do not hesitate, apply now and a member of our in-house talent acquisition team will be in touch.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'