We are recruiting for a facilities contracts administrator/CMMS Operator to provide support services to a PPM and reactive engineering maintenance operation on a highly prestigious site in Coleville. This is a temp - perm role for the ideal candidate, paying £12.50ph + holiday pay, working Monday - Friday 40 hours per week
Main duties as the facilities contracts administrator/CMMS Operator
- To support the Operations Manager to coordinate and manage the self-delivery of Engineering work resources
- Designated Engineering Services facility
- Development of the facility product offering ( mobile tablet operation, reporting structures, knowledge bureau interface point)
- Planning & scheduling / supporting of - all planned and reactive work activities to be carried out by the designated static and mobile maintenance technician teams in Engineering accounts operating facility
- The jobholder will ensure that the appropriate scheduled work plans and resource management are effective the meet account SLA's / KPI's
- He / She will liaise with the Operations Manager / Lead Engineer or delegates to apply any developmental or specialist needs as dictated when assigning work to individuals.
- The jobholder liaises additionally with the customer and other Engineering team members to ensure all additional needs are covered in the preparation of work activities.
- The jobholder will liaise with the Operations Managers to arrange physical audits to an agreed percentage of work activity and review all technician's comments and update the work plan appropriately
- Determine activities required for completion of a PPM/ Work order
- Determine labour resource required for completion of a PPM/ Work order
- Determine spares required to complete a PPM/ Work order and arrange their procurement with the Operations Manager
- Ensure all safety requirements for the completion of a PPM/ Work order and arrange approval with the Operations Manager (PTW, additional safety equipment, external support, method statements, risk assessments, fire watch etc.
- Ensure appropriate technical information available for the execution and follow through of inspections and tests.
- Follow site standards, SOPs and other appropriate procedures whilst work planning
- Liaise with appropriate personnel in ensuring the best solutions when planning and procuring equipment and resources for the completion PPM/ Work order
- For each PPM/ Work order determine dates and duration to complete PPM/ Work order and assign to individuals or groups of individuals as required.
- Coordinate the teamwork schedule to ensure the most effective use of team resources and ensure timely completion of all pre-planned and corrective work.
- Liaise with client representatives to understand their programme and to ensure the work schedule takes account of this negotiating downtime window where necessary.
- Draw up and publish weekly, monthly and quarterly work schedules - make available to Team members and client representatives.
- Liaise with Lead Engineer to agree priorities and work schedule and any team related issues which will affect the proposed schedule. Escalate any concerns to the Operations Manager.
- Monitor the work queue analysing the work progress and in consultation with the Operations Manager follow agreed procedures for incomplete work requests - re-planning and/or rescheduling as appropriate.
- Follow SOP's in the development of all schedules and take direction from the Operations Manager as to the direction of individual team members.
The candidate must have experience in:
- PPM planning
- Contract administration
- FM and/or building services contracts
- Database and Bespoke FM programs
- Engineer liaison
- Purchase and accounts liaison
- Health and Safety
- High level and quality back office skills and general administration skills
What to Do:- If you are interested then please click the APPLY button now
Web Site: Also visit our website for more jobs www.prsjobs.com
Please note if you have not heard from us within 5 days, then your application has not been successful. PRS is an equal opportunities employer.
- CMMS Administrator
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job