- First and final inspection a wide range of complex parts
- Program and run co-ordinate measuring machine (CNC/Manual)
- Measurement of parts using height gauges
- Measurement of parts using vernier gauges
- Measurements of parts using micrometers
- Familiar with various types of hardness testing
- Produce inspection reports for oil and gas
- Produce first article inspection reports to aerospace standard
- CMM programming and operating
- Must have an inspection background with a wide range of inspection skills, manual equipment and CMM programming and operating are essential.
- Have a can-do attitude and work well with others in a team environment
- Willing to work overtime when required to suit customer requirements
- Willing to work shifts
- Flexible - willing to be training in other machining processes
- Capable of passing on knowledge and training others
Cordant People are an equal opportunities employer.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"