Recruitment Solutions Wales are looking for experienced CMM Programmer/Inspector's for a Client based in the Bridgend area.
* Previous experience of CMM programming is essential.
* Previous experience of CMM Inspection is essential.
* Previous experience of Programming in Zeiss Calypso is essential.
* Knowledge of other programing languages such as MCOSMOS GEOPACK, PC-DMIS Camio will be considered.
* Must be able to demonstrate the ability to read and measure drawings.
* Must have a good understanding of the fundamentals of GD&T specifically feature reference frames, datum systems, MMC LMC, True Position Profile etc
* Must be able to demonstrate knowledge of Form Tolerance Profile Tolerance Orientation Tolerance Location Tolerance and Run-out Tolerance.
* Must understand degrees of freedom with respect to aigning a part.
* Knowledge of surface finish and the use of surface finish equipment.
* Knowledge of Taylor Hobson Tally Surf desirable but not essential.
* Knowledge of ADCOLE machine desirable but not essential.
* Must be able to measure with micrometres digital callipers bore micrometres slip gauges etc
* Must have previous coordination and/or management experience.
* Must be a good communicator; organised, punctual accurate and neat.
* Knowledge of machined parts would be an advantage.
The salary is negotiable depending on experience.
Please email your CV to
- Zeiss Calypso and CMM programming experience.