Salary: Up to 50k (Depending on experience)
Location: London, UK
Our client is dedicated to developing advanced therapies for patients with cancer by rigorously applying the combined power of potent compounds and antibody biology, creating antibody drug conjugates with enhanced cancer cell killing properties. Mainly focused on science and data-driven approaches to manufacturing and development while using contract manufacturing organizations for all of our clinical manufacturing. We are looking to hire an experienced and highly motivated CMC Chemist to work in the CMC organization.
- Work in collaboration with international and domestic teams contributing to the analytical chemistry strategies within our CMC team.
- Advise on analytical methods for development and manufacturing projects
- Communicate effectively with internal and external teams to drive projects through to completion
- Work effectively with the CMC team to drive alliances and network with collaborators and consultants.
- At least a Bachelor's degree in chemistry, desirable to have a PhD
- Last 3+ year's industrial experience in a QC/QA environment.
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills, keen attention to detail
- Excellent data management skills
- Excellent communication skills for both written and verbal presentations
- Evidence of strong strategic thinking, analytical, planning and organizational skills
- Provide quality assurance oversight to small molecule programs
- Competent in undertaking methods using a range of chromatographic techniques including HPLC, GC and LC-MS
- Ability to work independently
- Experience in GMP manufacturing
- Experience of undertaking inter-laboratory transfer of methodologies.
- A knowledge of the regulatory requirements associated with analytical methods.
- Working for or with contract service providers of analytical services.
For more information or to be considered for the position, please contact Mira on .
Kelly Services are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. Kelly Services are an Equal Opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age