Cluster Revenue Manager
Based in London, our client is a growing company looking for a Cluster Revenue Manager to join their team.
This job would suit a Revenue Manager with a minimum of three years hotel management experience within a multi property role. A Bachelor's Degree, preferably in Hospitality Management or business concentration is also essential. The job will involve being in charge of four hotels and responsible for employing the brand's technology and operations processes to maximum advantage and aligning the Hotel Revenue Management strategy.
The company have grown through clever developments, acquisitions and successful operations within the properties. They are a customer focused brand looking to provide guests and exceptional experience and create loyal customers for their hotels.
The successful individual will have an analytical approach to problem solving and the ability to think outside the box. It is essential the candidate can meet deadlines and work in a logical manner with the ability to analyse financial statements and market data. The candidate should be detail orientated as well as a team player with the ability to lead cross-functional projects. Strong interpersonal and communication skills are essential as the candidate will need to be able to deliver effective presentations. The candidate must have great IT skills including Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and PMS (Opera preferred).
Duties will include:
- Drive Market Share and Revenue Performance through proper pricing and mix management
- Closely monitor competitive pricing and various market intelligence reports to understand impact of relative pricing decisions on property performance
- Develop overall pricing strategy to include all market segments and distribution channels.
- Provide guidance on corporate transient negotiated pricing as well as group pricing. Ensure Group Selective Sell Guidelines are updated on a regular basis
- Ensure effective pricing strategies are in place that reflects asset strength relative to the competition in each market
- Effectively manage inventory and pricing strategy in all distribution channels including Branded Web, 3rd Party Sites, Central Reservation Office (CRO), and Global Distribution System (GDS)
- Responsible for effective Implementation and compliance with Revenue Management Standards
- Clearly communicate to hotel team strategic vision and objectives on how to drive revenues and improve performance
- Provide hotel team with regular updates on hotel performance to include market share, market segment, channel metrics etc.
- Provide Executive Committee with regular revenue management updates
- Participate and explain market trends and hotel performance in monthly owners meeting
- Produce accurate forecast as the hotel standard on weekly and monthly basis
- Validate comp set RevPAR forecast by month to ensure effective soft spot calendar planning
- Recruit, train, and mentor if applicable Reservations Manager, Revenue Manager, and other staff managers
For more information about this role or any other Cluster Revenue Manager, jobs in London, please contact me in confidence or visit our website www.mrkassociates.co.uk
Every application will receive a response as this is the recognised working practice at MRK Associates.
MRK Associates - AGY
Quality, Relevance & Reliability