Cluster Revenue Manager
This is a lead revenue management position for a number of properties across the UK.
Working closely with Senior Managers within the brands you as Cluster Revenue Manager will be the key liaison ensuring optimal delivery of Total Revenue.
Ideal candidates for this Cluster Revenue Manager role will have at least two years’ experience in a multi-unit, multi market role ideally within the Hotel industry.
You will be tenacious and will thrive on competition (remember the first loser is 2nd place). You will set and deliver challenging goals for yourself and your team ensuring delivery of these goals through your understanding of the market, your detailed focus and determination to succeed.
It goes without saying that a strong understanding of revenue management systems and business analysis tools are essential as is experience in coaching and development of your team.
Strong communication and presentation skills to both direct reports and Senior Managers is also required.
Some Key Activities will include:
- Working closely with the Commercial teams to support the brand sales strategy
- provide direction on future rate setting
- generate Rooms and M&E forecasts and budgets for hotels in your cluster
- ensure proper data management
- maximise hotel performance versus its competitor set
- maintain up-to date knowledge of market demand and all main competitors
- work closely with pricing, strategy and reporting teams to capture insight, analysis and recommendations to drive top line delivery
Interested? Then please send your cv by return.
- Business Analysis
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job