Cluster Revenue Manager
Based in London, our client is a successful and established brand looking for a Cluster Revenue Manager to join their team.
This job would suit a Revenue Manager with a minimum of 3 years hands-on hotel experience who will be directly reporting to the Director of Revenue. The job will involve overseeing revenue management and distribution strategy for the predefined Cluster of Hotels and manage day to day yield operations.
This company is a growing brand with almost 30 years' experience. With sites across the UK and large expansion plans, this is an established group with exciting opportunities and development for their employees.
The successful individual will have a business development and commercial mind-set with a strong need to achieve goals and to succeed. A sound ability to develop standards of operations and strategic processes along with a good analytical and numeric skill set is essential. The candidate must be able to work on their own initiative in a high pressured environment and be able to develop relationships with people at all levels. Good listening skills and the ability to adapt and read situations is essential as is the ability to prioritise between revenue generating actions and time consuming tasks with low yield impact.
Duties will include:
- Define each hotels revenue strategy (in terms of business mix and pricing by season and type of day) for the future periods - the initial annual forecast
- Create and maintain an accurate and dynamic 13 month rolling demand calendar and forecast (by room and revenue by segment and day) based on the RM reference systems recommendations and a daily monitoring of the data (portfolio, booking pick-up, events, and calendar of events)
- Daily pick-up analysis, strategy adjustments and reporting
- Perform competitive benchmark studies and follow market trends
- Create and develop pricing strategies in conjunction with the individuality of each hotel
- Provide weekly dynamic forecast of expected results, variances and budget comparisons
- Responsible for assessing, analysing and pricing group business strategies
- Ensure all related systems are configured correctly, validated and working to full capacity
- Oversee and audit the standards and operations of the reservations department
- Ensure web site booking process is maintained up-to-date and functional
- Ensure hotel personnel is fully competent in the use of all systems
- Work in liaison with hotel sales and reservations departments as a team
- Conduct quarterly property performance review and develop strategic and tactical action
- Prepare outline for and support the annual revenue budget process
- Any other reasonable requests made by management
For more information about this role or any other Cluster Revenue Manager jobs in London, please contact me in confidence or visit our website www.mrkassociates.co.uk
Every application will receive a response as this is the recognised working practice at MRK Associates.
MRK Associates - AGY
Quality, Relevance & Reliability