Cluster General Manager – HOTEL – North Scotland
Up to £90k + bonus
Are you an experience Large Site General Manager or already Cluster General Manager / Regional or Area Manager for a Hotel Group, with a background in branded Hotel and are passionate about what you do? Please read on...
Our client is a group operating hotels nationwide and seeking an ambitious Hotelier to lead a cluster of properties to the next level.
You will be responsible for the hotels operational and financial results. Reporting onto the Managing Director, you will lead and develop a successful team.
- To develop, implement and build on strategies to maximize the TREVPAR of the hotels.
- To optimize commercial activities within a very competitive environment to ensure the Group objectives are met.
- To monitor and maximize the profitability of all departments.
- Take an active role in forecasting, budgeting and reporting for the properties.
- To be proactive in sales and marketing including production and implementation of sales and marketing plans and development of a sales culture in all the hotels.
- To continue to develop an effective, cohesive & competent team.
- Ensure all hotels standards and procedures are met.
- Is responsible for providing innovation and renewal in the hotel's service offer.
- To embrace and focus on the highest levels of quality in respect to both the hard and soft aspects of the business.
- To comply with Hotel Brand standards and Health and Safety requirements
- To exceed guest satisfaction
- Previous experience as General Manager / Multi-Site GM in a 3* or 4* Hotel
- Branded Hotel experience is preferred.
- A full commercial understanding of the hotels operations
- A proven track record with the ability to drive sales, manage costs and achieve targets.
- Multi-site experience is advantageous
- Strong food and beverage experience
- Be innovative and implement new ideas to drive revenue streams
- Ability to lead, coach and develop his / her team
- Strong business acumen combined with an excellent leadership and liaison skills.
- Is committed to the development of the business and the hotel team.
- Leading by example
- Good IT skills
Interested in this great challenge? Contact Beatrice with your updated CV
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job