POSITION: Cluster Adviser - Advanced Manufacturing - Coventry & Warwickshire LEP
SALARY: £32,000 - £36,000 pa. - Dependent on experience
HOURS: Full-time, Fixed Term Project until 31 March 2021, with a potential for extension to Sept 2021
LOCATION: Coventry, CV1 2TL
CLOSING DATE: Closing date for applications is: 18/09/20
Following the Spring Budget, our client has been awarded further funding as part of HMGs levelling up agenda. This funding will see our client expand their portfolio of Advisers to include Specialist Cluster Advisers across the West Midlands LEP Geographies.
Working as part of a successful team of International Trade Advisers within the West Midlands. The focus of the role will be providing high quality advice and cluster support to businesses, through a series of events/webinars/and 1:1 sessions.
The successful candidates will demonstrate:
- Several years’ experience in a management capacity within the Advanced Manufacturing cluster area, with a broad understanding of how the cluster operates within local, national, and international dimensions.
- sound awareness of issues affecting the UK economy.
- Confident in the provision of advice to business owners and managers on your given cluster
- a track record in account management including building and maintaining customer relationships to achieve targets
- a commercially focused attitude with previous experience of growth strategies within your specific cluster area.
- excellent interpersonal, communication and influencing skills including delivering of 1: many workshops and 1:1 advice
- Experience and commitment to be a self-starter and working independently
- Knowledge of both the export process and the wider remit of international trade
You will be employed by Coventry & Warwickshire Chambers of Commerce and expected to work with the Coventry & Warwickshire LEP/Growth HUB.
In order to apply please send a C.V and covering letter (no more than 2 A4 pages) demonstrating your suitability for this role. Please click on the apply button below.
Applications without a personal statement will not be accepted.
Closing date for applications is 18/09/2020
Keywords: Cluster Adviser, Clean Growth, economic growth, Advanced Manufacturing, economy, UK Economy, growth strategies, Specialist International Trade Advisor, Advisor, Trade, Service Sector, Regional Growth, Customs, Business Development, International Trade
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'