Make sure you "HIT" and "APPLY" if you feel you are suitable for this role!
Carlton Recruitment will be holding Candidate Registration Days in Epsom and Wimbledon over the next two weeks.
We will be recruiting for this role and a variety of exciting temporary and permanent positions.
If you’re currently looking for your next opportunity then pop in on one of the days with your CV and passport and introduce yourself. We’ll talk you through our latest vacancies and get to know what you’re after in your career!
Open days take place between 9:00am - 5:30pm at the following locations:
Epsom - Wednesday 14th March 2018 - Global House, No 1 Ashley Avenue, Epsom, KT18 5AD
Wimbledon - Tuesday 20th March 2018 - The Wimbledon Business Centre, The Old Town Hall, 4 Queens Road, Wimbledon, SW19 8YB
NOTE: PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU BRING
- Your passport, if you do not have a passport please bring your full birth certificate
- Your CV and National Insurance card/letter
- Drivers and forklift operators must have their valid license so we can make copies.
Please phone our offices if you need to visit outside of hours. We look forward to seeing you.
Club Reservation Agent (French or Spanish Speaking)
£19,000 - £22,000
An exciting opportunity has arisen for dynamic and enthusiastic candidates with language skills, who have the drive and passion to work at a busy holiday exchange network based in Raynes Park. As the Club Reservation Agent, you will be servicing incoming calls from members, identifying their holiday requirements and aligning availability to their preferences. If you love maximising sales opportunities and delivering high levels of customer services, apply now and join a team of energetic and hardworking professionals!
Standard working hours are 37.5 hours per week Monday to Friday, with shifts patterns of 8.30am - 4.00pm or 9.00am - 5.30pm (Spanish speaking team) and 2.00pm - 10.00pm (French speaking team).
Please note that salary depends on candidate’s language - Spanish (£19,000) or French (£22,000)
- Deliver levels of service to members consistent with company service and quality standards
- Identify the holiday experience required by members
- Offer holiday alternatives to members where necessary to achieve a booking
- Promote the client’s membership benefits and Exchange services
- Process new membership enrolments and make contact amendments
- Process all sales confirmations i.e. Exchange confirmations, Platinum sales, Getaways, membership renewals and Gold sales
- Meet and exceed individual call handling productivity targets
- Document all calls as per the corporate standard
- Promote travel products
- High standard of customer service
- Skilled in closing sales
- Basic keyboard skills
- Clear telephone manner
- Attention to detail
- Ability to enter notes on system clearly and concisely
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated and able to work on own initiative
- Good geographical knowledge
- Experience in sales and call centre environments
- Business level French or Spanish
- Computer literacy
- Travel background
- 20 days’ holiday, rising to 25 days within 5 years, plus bank holidays
- Travel, restaurant and cinema discounts
- National Employment Savings Trust (NEST) pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Free car parking
- Free tea and coffee
- Customer Service
- Holiday Packages