Club Manager - Fantastic Health Club
£28k Plus Bonus
We have a fantastic opportunity working for a great health club operator that has recently become available in Northampton. This is a great club for this amazing company and a background in product, fitness and operations would be a massive advantage.
The club is filled with brand new state of the art equipment and offers everything from cardio and weighted machines to a full range of free weights and functional equipment. This is one of the biggest health clubs in the area and provides the best value for money membership to the local community.
This company has the member service at their core and are all about delivering an exceptional service. You will have experience in developing and delivering a 5* service within a facility. You would also be involved in the open and closure and procedures of the facility. There are some areas that are extremely important and are areas that all our successful Club Managers have in abundance, such as:
- People Management - you’ll need to inspire your team, develop them, lead them and create an environment where they can be awesome.
- Standards - you’ll need high standards and a willingness to accept only the best of yourself and your team.
- Personal Training Management - you will have a track record of managing a team of personal trainers in a high paced environment.
There are some further skills that are extremely important and are essential for being a successful Club Manager at this business, such as:
- People management and leadership skills
- Retention management
- High quality customer service
- Systematic and well organised
- Clear communication skills; Logical and consistent
- Business planning
I am extremely keen to speak to managers who have got a passion for the health and fitness industry. Ideally you will have experience of managing a gym either as a General Manager, Club manager, Fitness Manager, Sales Manager, Deputy Manager or Assistant Manager.
If this sounds like you and you would like some more information, then please apply now and we can have a conversation.
- Fitness Industry
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job