Portico is looking for a Club Concierge to join our Residential family.
Portico specialise in providing tailored, cutting edge Front of House services. Our ethos is to develop and consistently deliver a positive client experience which leaves a lasting impression each and every time.
Passion and service are integral to everything we do. We don't just offer a great welcome, we take care of all the little things that make a real difference to the experiences people have. People make companies and we want all of us at Portico to be positively engaged, working together in supportive teams and always evolving to provide the best service, being mindful of our professional yet relaxed environment.
We are looking for Concierge Hosts who will pride themselves on showcasing the following qualities:
- Flourish in creating relationships and building trust.
- Proactive in anticipating the needs of guests and driven to add meaningful personal touches to the service to create memorable experiences.
- Are engaging and personable.
- Showcase intuition and a solutions focused approach.
- Friendly professionals with seamless understanding of etiquette and the world of tennis.
- Proactive in anticipating the needs of guests and drvien to add meaningful personal touches to the service.
The working hours are Monday - Sunday, 45 hours per week, 09:30 - 22:30 Monday - Thursday, 09:30 - 17:00 Friday, 10:00 - 17:00 Saturday & Sunday.
If you are interested in an opportunity to join Portico, then please send us your CV and covering letter. We look forward to hearing from you.
Due to high volumes, unfortunately we are unable to respond to every application. If you have not received a response within 15 working days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
- Customer Service
- Front of House
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job