ANS has been named the 18th Best Company to work for in the UK as voted for by Sunday Times Top 100 Company to work for. Described as an 'extraordinary’ place to work, ANS is committed to employee development, training and welfare.
As a Microsoft Gold Cloud Partner, Cisco Gold Partner and AWS Advanced Partner, we have proven experience and expertise in delivering end-to-end managed network and platform solutions to some of the largest organisations in the UK,
Due to our record growth and expansion into new sectors, we are seeking to appoint a Cloud Systems Engineer.
About the role
- Onsite and offsite implementation of projects for customers.
- Review statement of work with customers before commencing work.
- Undertake the implementation to vendor best practice.
- Produce required documentation.
- Post installation handover and signoff.
- You must be presentable as you are a representative of the company
- You must be goal orientated with a desire to succeed
- Driven individual with a desire to learn new technologies
- You will need to be flexible and a team player
- Solution design and development
- Project implementation
- Ability to implement a design as laid out by a statement of work
- Commercial awareness
- Proven experience of design and hands-on delivery / implementation of MS Azure or AWS cloud solutions.
- Strong technical skills with either Azure or AWS cloud platforms. A solid technical background, with on premise architecture and consultancy experience will be ideal.
- Certification within Azure/AWS preferable (MCSA/MCSA AWS Associate/Professional).
- Experience with or exposure to NetApp/Cisco UCS and VMware (FlexPod) would be beneficial.
- Excellent communications and team player skills - candidates will be working onsite at ANS’ customers and with other ANS Engineers.
- Ability to produce high standard documentation - candidates will be responsible for producing documentation to detail what has been implemented.
More about ANS
As the UK's #1 Cloud Services Provider, we are committed to helping organisations become cloud enabled. We offer over 300 customers the capability they need to achieve successful transformation, through managed networks and platforms. Our partner relationships are central to our objectives, and we work closely with Cisco, AWS and Microsoft to not only deliver outstanding technical solutions but to build our portfolio of industry-leading certifications, benefit from partner tools and support and develop long term business strategies that support our customers’ needs.
Founded in 1996, we have grown to a staff of 300 strong and have offices in Manchester and London. Our customers include Royal Brompton & Harefield NHS Trust, Leeds City Council, Staffordshire University, Euro Car Parts, ODEON and Peel Ports.
ANS Group Ltd are an equal opportunities employer. We encourage diversity and anyone applying for a role at our organisation can be assured that their application will be treated fairly, regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and sex or sexual orientation. We sometimes ask for information relating to individuals for equal opportunities monitoring purposes only.
- Cloud Computing
- Net App
- Windows Azure
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'