Cloud Solutions Lead
Working in the Windsor area, this is an excellent opportunity to join a world class organisation who operate across the world. As a leading player in the insurance industry, this is a prime role for an individual who has a wealth of financial services experience and has operated within a high level Cloud solutions position.
You will have responsibility for mentoring and leading the Cloud Solutions team, ensuring that all team members work harmoniously towards a common goal.
- Be the technical lead for Cloud solutions, especially Salesforce, Azure and ETL solutions utilising Mulesoft and Informatica.
- Understand Business Requirements / User Stories produced by the BA team and assist in the creation of these where necessary.
- Architect / design the technical solutions to meet Business Requirements / User Stories.
- Operate as the lead developer Cloud solutions based around the Salesforce ecosystem, supporting the IT team to develop their best practice approaches to developing these solutions while taking a direct lead in managing the development team.
- Operate as the solution lead in integrations using Mulesoft, Informatica and other integration technologies as needed.
- Help to develop support and testing capabilities in Cloud technologies based around the Salesforce ecosystem.
- Mentor the IT team members in Cloud technologies.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Minimum three years’ experience in a Salesforce technical lead role including design, development and implementation experience.
- Minimum two years’ experience in design and hands-on implementation of ETL solutions using Mulesoft, Informatica or preferably both.
- Preferably experience in other Salesforce applications including Financialforce and Drawloop or similar.
- Preferably three years’ experience within the Insurance business.
- Ability to conceptualize and frame a problem and corresponding solution(s) critical.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and excellent interpersonal skills with a demonstrated ability to work in a team-oriented service-driven environment
- Ability to translate complex business requirements into best practice solution design.
- Ability to elicit cooperation from a wide variety of sources, including upper management, clients, and other departments. Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, executives, managers, and subject matter experts.
- Excellent mentoring and knowledge sharing skills.
- Good experience of Jira & Jira Portfolio is crucial
Cloud Solutions Lead
Due to the volume of applications received for positions, it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation
We take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information provided to us will be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice, a copy of which can be found on our website http://proactive.it/privacy-notice/
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'