My client is a Leading European IT Solutions Provider looking to expand their solution offering across EMEA focusing on the latest technology and innovation that will add real value to businesses. Their unique model combines an array of advanced services and expert technical resources, bringing essential skills in vital solution areas to help customers implement strategic technologies.
The Hybrid Cloud Architect has a field based role and is a Subject Matter Expert in Cloud Technologies and is widely recognised by colleagues, partners, vendors and clients as a strategic technology leader through their pro-active evangelising of Cloud technology applications in business. The role holder will deliver chargeable Assessment, Design and Architecture Services to clients to define Cloud workload migration from the Data Centre into the Cloud. The successful candidate should be able to demonstrate a good level of knowledge, regarding leading Cloud technologies and organisations - supporting, cloud migration and competitive-win opportunities. Success is defined by successfully architecting solutions to customers that are 'right first time’, that deliver outstanding customer satisfaction and are completed within time and budget assigned.
I’d be interested in speaking with anyone with the follow focuses.
- Application - API, MS SQL, Oracle, NoSQL, Tables, UML, Modelling etc.
- Data - SQL, Oraclae, BI, Data Analytics, Risk assessment
- Infrastructure - Microsoft Suite, Virtualization, Azure Backup, Site Recovery, Virtual Machines, Storage
- Has project delivery experience within one or more of the following Microsoft technology areas:
- Azure, Office 365, .NET, Windows Server, SQL Server, SharePoint, Exchange
- 5+ years of Architectural Design experience in complex Cloud Projects and moving Data Centre workloads to the Cloud
- TOGAF certified
- Experience of working with a recognised project management methodology such as PRINCE2 or PMI to deliver complex solutions and lead multiple across multiple employees/partner/vendors
- Has experience delivering successful projects with customers who demand the highest standards
- Exhibits a strong communication style with the maturity to be able to adjust their style to get the best from the situation
- Has excellent presentation skills, and will be proficient in the use of a variety of presentation tools
- Has good self-awareness and will be able to identify when Influencing and/or negotiation skills are needed.
- Has experience of developing accurate and concise project documentation that will be used by colleague and customers
- Has an improvement focused approach and will recommend improvements to process
- Has experience delivering and leading technical engagements, has the technical knowledge and the maturity to be accepted as an expert in their technology field.
- Be a team player - share, reuse and make the team evolve
- A can-do attitude that always puts the customer first. This is a UK, NL or IT based role covering EMEA. There will be more than 50% travel with this role. The team is a great and fun team that enjoys challenges, collaboration and seeing our customers succeed
- Commercial skills - Ability to focus on the commercial side of a solution including articulating business value
- Good presentation skills with ability to present to CxO & deep technical audience
- An undying "Can Do" attitude at all times
- Self-managed individual
- Insatiable appetite for knowledge
- Entrepreneurial mentality
- Attention to detail - extremely important
Very attractive package with plenty of training on all things Microsoft as well as related eco system partner technologies. Final package details can be negotiable but will include an attractive base salary, performance driven bonus plan, car allowance, fuel card, pension contribution, employee discount scheme, and other standard corporate benefits after probation.
Training & career progression:
The role will include direct access to internal Microsoft staff as well as all other partner organisations such as Dell, EMC, NetApp, Cisco, HPe…ect and their staff for continued training and growth opportunities. There will be plenty of training opportunities and any candidates embarked on long term certification opportunities will be FULLY SUPPORTED! There will also be the ability to attend various vendor events (subject to authorisation) throughout each year.
- Cloud Computing
- Windows Azure
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job