The Cloud Services Manager is responsible for the design, automation, deployment, budgeting and support of Live Nation Entertainment’s applications running on the public cloud infrastructure and vendor software platforms across Europe.
In addition, the management and continual improvements to the Cloud platform will be at the forefront of the role.
The Cloud Services Manager will set clear direction and promote teamwork to achieve high standards of professionalism and performance, produce operational reports and delegate work within the team.
The Cloud Services Manager also provides support and guidance for Developers and System Administrators, sharing Cloud and security best practices, recommending 3rd party technologies and accelerating cloud adoption.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- Automate application and infrastructure provisioning on AWS
- Manage a catalogue of SAAS offerings supportable for the business
- Migrating existing applications from our on-prem Data Centers to our cloud platforms
- Working with Configuration Management tools
- Providing infrastructure and software that is reliable, highly available, affordable and scalable to support the development, testing, maintenance and release of software applications
- Work closely with developers to integrate our Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) infrastructure and pipeline to quickly and accurately deliver software applications automatically - Blue/Green deployments
- Providing operational support from design through to implementation, identifying opportunities to build automated recovery mechanisms into the architecture
- Take responsibility to solve problems, implement change and make improvements to our services and cloud platforms
- Delegating responsibilities appropriately and monitoring progress
- Produce design and training documentation as required for each automation project
- Provide guidance and support for multiple development teams and system administrators
- Strategic design of the cloud services team and platforms to best meet the needs of the business
- Producing detailed project plans, service delivery costs and operational reports
- Presenting cloud strategy and reports to senior management
- Diagnose and fix application, deployment and infrastructure issues
- Scripting and automating day-to-day operational tasks
- Enforcement of network and data security
- Implementation of best practices and corporate standards within the ITIL framework
- Support of our third-party vetting program, making sure all new and any missed existing vendors are taken though this program.
- Evaluation and adoption of new technologies
- Growing, developing and mentoring of the cloud service team
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
- Cloud engineering experience with designing, building and scaling virtualized environments
- Strong CloudFormation skills with the ability to integrate with other CI and CM technologies such as TeamCity, Chef, OpsWork
- Experience working in an AGILE and/or LEAN methodology
- Configuration management technologies - Chef (Preferred), Puppet, Ansible
- Monitoring, audit and logging tools (Splunk, Zabbix, CloudWatch, CloudTrail, Config)
- One or more scripting languages - Python, Bash, PowerShell etc
- Experience with GIT/SVN version control system
- Working knowledge of Windows and Linux Operating Systems
- IPv4 Networks, TCP/IP, DNS, Load Balancing and High Availability
- Ability take to ownership of a project from inception to deployment
- Understanding of protocols/technologies like SOA, HTTP, SSL, LDAP, JDBC, Servlet/JSP, SQL, HTML, XML
- Problem solving, analytical and self-learning skills
- Ability to lead change and identify opportunities to improve operational practices while minimizing costs
- Ability to plan and prioritize individual and team workloads to meet Live Nations business objectives
- ITIL Foundation or above
- Certified Cloud Solutions Architect - Associate
- Experience in a DevOps environment strongly desired
- Other AWS or MS Professional certifications advantageous
- Experience using working with AWS Lambda, Dynamo DB, Workspaces, IAM, OpsWorks, CodeDeploy, CodePipeline
- Good understanding of relevant compliancy audits such as SOX, PCI DSS, GDPR & CIS
- Excellent documentation skills and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Superior organizational skills and attention to detail
- Highly tuned problem solving and analytical skills
- Pro-active attitude and self-disciplined
- Metric and process driven
- Able to adapt to constantly changing challenges
- Able to work to deadlines
- Strategic, enthusiastic and positive
- Excellent commercial acumen
- Good delegation management skills
We have a 'Fan First’ mindset, placing customers at the heart of everything we do. Whether working behind the scenes or engaging directly with the 'Fan’ you will be part of a culture that supports and enriches the fan experience. Your work, our passion… delivering world class experiences - Fan First.
You would have got a first feel of what it is like working at Ticketmaster through our career site and looking at our Ticketmaster principles. Are you ready to start your journey with us? One of your first stops would be our Going Live Session, where you will get to meet the President of Ticketmaster International.
Ticketmaster, part of Live Nation Entertainment is the largest live entertainment company in the world, consisting of four core business areas: Concerts, Ticketing, Artist Nation and Sponsorship & Advertising. Live Nation seeks to innovate and enhance the live entertainment experience for artists and fans: before, during and after the show.
We are happy to talk flexible working.
- Cloud Computing
- Agile Methodologies
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'