Cloud security - Security specialist- AWS Azure Cloud specialist
AWS - Cloud - Azure - Cloud Services - IT Security - Information Security - Cloud Hosting - Scripting - Automation - JSON - PowerShell - CloudFormation
The role as a cloud security specialist within this business will offer:
- Comprehensive cloud security training
- Superb custom training that will put you at the forefront of technologies
- Work with the latest cutting edge technology for everything therefore you will have continual learning opportunities
- Work within a department that is rapidly expanding and have generous budgets in place
- Your work will be at a large scale- enterprise level
- Work the way that Amazon and Microsoft recommends organisation at this scale to work at
The salary is open and flexible to all cloud security specialists who can demonstrate the knowledge and experiences required for the role. In addition, an excellent package is available.
- Flexible working hours
- Opportunities to work from home max 2 days a week, dependant on workshops and once fully operational
- Agile working environment
- Fantastic benefits package
- Possibly for the right person, a 4 day working week rather than 5 day working week
Summary of role
Become a subject matter expert and to be one of the point of contacts when delivering information security requirements and capabilities to cloud hosting platforms. As an increasing number of platforms are hosted in cloud, your role to review and ensure that the right security protection has been considered/ applied to the platforms will become evidently more crucial.
Queries and projects will come into the team where you will use your experience and knowledge with Amazon, AWS cloud to provide technical input around the security controls that they would need to consider. In addition you will assess whether they comply with the security standards. In the role you will engage with a large variety of departments and global teams.
The below skills and experiences are required for the role:
- Demonstrate hands on administrative and build knowledge of Amazon and AWS Cloud hosting environments.
- Experienced active hands-on at scale deployment inside the cloud hosting environment
- Experience with automation or scripting. You need to be able to read scripts and interpret what they do and be able to identify if they match standards/ are compliant. Therefore any scripting skills such as JSON, PowerShell, CloudFormation would be ideal.
- It would be ideal but not necessary to have some information security/ IT Security knowledge.
- Not essential but a qualification in information security i.e. CISSP, GIAC would be a bonus
If you are looking at joining a fantastic company that will offer the chance to work with cutting edge technologies, become a security SME, then please apply today.
- AWS - Cloud - Azure - Cloud Services - IT Security - Information Security - Cloud Hosting - Scripting - Automation - JSON - PowerShell - CloudFormatio
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'