Cloud Security Specialist (AWS)
Salary: £55k - £75k + Benefits
Our client is going through an exciting journey developing their core IT infrastructure, meaning that we are looking for a talented infrastructure manager with a strong technical and design background particularly with cloud technologies, specifically AWS.
Based in the project technology team who are responsible for the future of IT infrastructure you will be driving forward and delivering infrastructure design in both new and existing technologies. Hands-on infrastructure design experience is a must as you will be offering direction to other technical specialists around implementation design, ensuring it is to a consistent quality meeting agreed timelines. Alongside agreed timelines, you will be delivering against business requirements, strategic infrastructure architecture, roadmaps, standards and policies.
You will be educated to a degree level or have an equivalent Diploma in IT. Also significant experience in a delivery focussed infrastructure solutions or infrastructure development environment at a manager or senior manager level, including experience of infrastructure design governance and execution.
- Conceptual infrastructure detailed design to industry best practices, in:
- Data Protection; including Cisco Network design, Data Security and Database infrastructure (Oracle and SQL)
- Understanding of infrastructure design practices, standards and governance
- Practical infrastructure automation skills
- Experience in delivering infrastructure-as-code in both AWS and private cloud environments
- Industry standard security concepts and best practices within infrastructure design and data security
- Server OS platforms including Microsoft Windows Server 2012, 2016 and Redhat Linux
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job