The Cyber Security Team you will lead, are an established team who act as SME on IT security within this enterprise level Financial Services organisation. You will work with stakeholders to provide viable IT security solutions and ensure delivery of new fully tested secure cyber services.
As a Cloud Security Manager, you will be responsible for driving cloud security and managing live incidents and threats, whilst ensuring security parameters remain at the appropriate levels using NIST control framework to protect the organisation and its customers. You will also provide relevant cloud infrastructure, SME security knowledge in all new and existing programmes across all departments.
- Base Salary: £75,000
- Car Allowance, Private Medical, 8% Employers Pension
- Implementation of security on AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform or other equivalent Cloud Service Provider
- Familiarity with deployment orchestration, automation and security configuration management tools such as CloudFormation or Terraform
- Integration tools such as ServiceNow, Splunk, Prisma Cloud, Qualys in a Cloud environment
- Ability to work in a constantly changing and fast past environment
- Good understanding of offensive / defensive techniques and awareness of any open source framework such as OWASP/ESAPI
- Certifications such as CISM, CISSP, CSSLP or equivalent
- Experience in the financial services sector
- Any development certification from any major programming language such as Java, .Net, etc
- Azure / Aws / Google Cloud / Network / Security / NIST
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'