Location: UK based
To deliver new significant Cloud & Hosting business working for enterprise customers in the VGE segment. The Cloud & Hosting Account Manager will be working in the UK, attracting customers to use cloud & hosting services in our German facilities (inbound Germany). He/she will be working alongside existing VCHS teams, in close collaboration with Vodafone Global Enterprise (VGE) sales teams (NAMs / GAMs) in an overlay model. Cloud & Hosting opportunities will be developed either as part of multi-product deals or stand-alone. After identification, these deals will be successfully driven through the various sales stages to finally win new business for Vodafone.
Core competencies, knowledge and experience:
- Proven track record of developing large, global corporate company relationships and effectively implementing sales solutions to meet the global Business and Clients needs and driving business results.
- Experience in Cloud & Hosting sales, marketing and/or commercial operations. Proven track record in pre-sales and solution development.
- Extensive and strong business acumen with a deep strategic perspective and ability to quickly understand global business strategy
- Broad understanding of global customer needs; business cases and how customer use our technology
- Good CXO Customer facing presentation and influencing skills
- Must have technical / professional qualifications:
- Degree ideally relating to marketing, business, economics, or technical discipline preferred but not essential
- Fluent in English and German
Key accountabilities and decision ownership:
- Be responsible for Cloud & Hosting propositions to suit customer’s requirements whilst supporting commercial principle of TCV and Margins in the local markets and develop & drive Cloud and Hosting sales opportunities and go to market strategy for the global Enterprise companies.
- Working with GAMs/NAMs to provide consultative client engagement and thought leadership in defining and driving Cloud & Hosting sales activity for demand generation and winning propositions and to identify construct and conclude business into new global account relationships managed from Germany.
- Deliver the Cloud & Hosting P&L for the global Enterprise Accounts by leveraging relationships with product management to jointly define and drive ‘focus propositions’ to pro-actively develop incremental business opportunity
- Provide client and market led input into product strategy and develop a partnership approach to sales, delivery and service within the local markets and the LoB covering all areas of the business to ensure services are delivered right the first time
- To act as a fair and reliable partner towards Germany, other Vodafone local markets, and other company’s departments