Cloud Network Engineer- £60K to £70K - Central London - A varied role with a wide remit which includes architecting & executing the delivery of scalable, secure, and highly available network services and products to work for my highly reputable media giant based in London.
This is a great opportunity to join a team that is constantly pushing the quality of the network services that support thier internal users, always looking for better, simpler and more effective ways of delivery in a fast paced environment. To apply the experience required will be:
- Highly capable in managing and troubleshooting in a Cisco and Checkpoint world
- Solid switching and routing skills and experience supporting both Layer 2 networks, and a Layer 3 LAN that closely integrates with the MAN and WAN network using BGP, OSPF and EIGRP routing protocols to provide resilience
- Expertise in maximising performance and availability of wireless networking
- Experience in Python or similar, with the desire to learn new languages
- Experience with Cloud Computing (e.g. IaaS, PaaS, SaaS etc.)
- Familiarity with a range of AWS technologies (e.g. Cloudformation, Lambda and EC2)
- Ability to work with APIs
- Version control systems, (e.g. Git)
- Defining and implementing testing processes and procedures
- Understanding of agile development and its core principles
- Good command of written and spoken English.
If you're an experienced Network Engineer with a background working in high paced industries, apply now.