Cloud Migration Project Manager, AWS Migration Project Manager who has recently worked on a large scale AWS Migration is required by a leading organisation based in Epsom for a 12 month contract - competitive rate.
I am looking for an experienced Project Manager, Cloud Migration Project Manager who can who assist with a large scale pan European AWS migration project to carry out the following responsibilities:
- Will be directly responsible for the successful migration of workloads infrastructure to AWS.
- Management & reporting of project budget, resource requirements & delivery schedule, management of internal resources plus those of third party/partners, maintaining & tracking scheduled events & project milestones.
- Participation in tasks to ensure projects are undertaken in a structured and logical manner complying at all times with the Project Lifecycle Methodology:
- Project Management including structured planning, communication, resource management and reporting using existing methodologies including the use of the PMO tools provided
I am looking for an experienced Cloud Migration Project Manager, AWS Migration Project Manager with the following skills
- Strong technical project management skills with recent experience of migrating large-scale pan-European IT infrastructure to Amazon Web Services.
- Technical understand of AWS, although not at a hands-on level. Skill areas should include proficiency in: architecture design plus workload migration and testing.
- Strong resource management skills in environments where skills are distributed between both central IT and in-county IT teams. Ability to align resources from multiple geographically dispersed IT teams and vendor teams.
- Strong vendor management skills; especially managing AWS resellers in an AWS reseller lead implementation project
My client is looking to reward this Cloud (AWS) Project Manager a competitive rate and the contract will initially be for 12 months, with a good chance it will roll. This AWS Project Manager contract role is based in Epsom and due to its rural location, you must drive as it's not easily accessible by public transport.
If you are an experienced Project Manager who has been involved in a Pan European large-scale Amazon Web Services ( AWS) Migration and is ideally immediately available, please forward your CV to me ASAP
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job