Cloud Managed Services Engineer | Remote Working | £30,000
Are you looking for a position where you can work from home? My client are a Microsoft Gold Partner looking for a 2nd line engineer to work remotely.
You will be expected to provide infrastructure support to their clients' staff and systems and continue the ongoing development of their infrastructure.
Your role will invovle the following:
- Delivering 2nd/3rd line support to customers
- Monitorying customer platforms on Azure or On-Premises
- Performing necessary platform updates
- Server maintenance and routine upgrades
You will have the following technical skills:
- Experience managing Windows or Linux systems on Azure, AWS or public cloud providers
- Knowledge of core Microsoft infrastructure and technologies (Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, RDS, WDS)
- Experience supporting Hyper-V virtualisation environment
This role is a remote position, and you will only be required to travel to the office (based in the Midlands) once a month.
You will be working for an organisation which puts great emphasis on the training and development of their employees, so it is a great opportunity to join an organisation where you can develop within your career.
For more information about this role, please contact me on or .
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job