Cloud Infrastructure Engineer
Salary: £48,000 - £52,000
Job Role & Responsibilities:
My Client are seeking a technically literate, highly motivated Cloud Infrastructure Engineer to be responsible for the day to day delivery of Enterprise Platform systems. They are responsible for the provisioning, availability, performance, and end to end customer experience for these systems, as well as system roadmap planning, and release management.
- Automation, continuous integration and delivery (test automation, Jenkins, release management, DevOps).
- System and infrastructure support, incident management, and change implementation and control.
- Participate in strategic discussions, negotiate and influence towards the most optimal solutions within the SAFe Scaled Agile framework.
- Documentation and audit support
- Experience working Linux/UNIX servers
- Docker or Kubernetes
- Database - Oracle or MariaDB or Gemfire
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'