Cloud Systems Engineer - London - to £60k plus bonus and benefits
We are helping one of the biggest names in fintech grow its team in London. Due to continued growth in their technology team they are now looking to appoint a strong cloud systems engineer to join their high-performance team in the City.
As cloud systems engineer, your will be working on a greenfield project helping them build a product from the ground up. This is a unique opportunity for a cloud systems engineer to be part of building something from scratch that will revolutionise how business engage with their customers.
What we need:
As cloud systems engineer, you will have a first-class knowledge of how to deliver complex technical solutions. As linux systems administrator, you will have come from a technical background and still retain a good level of the SDLC. You will have an excellent knowledge of:
- Proven experience managing, troubleshooting and upgrading end user (customer facing) enterprise applications, both in development and production.
- Proven experience with deploying and managing Java Application Servers such as JBoss, Tomcat or Glassfish.
- Proven experience managing Linux and Windows based servers.
- Experience in network administration and understanding of different network zones and security.
- Experience of configuration/release management tools such as Puppet, Chef, Salt or Ansible.
- Experience across any / all the following: cloud platforms (AWS, Azure, V-Cloud) and associated API / CLI
- Good knowledge of SQL.
- Unix Shell Scripting skills.
- Experience of active directory administration.
- Knowledge of Citrix server or Microsoft RDS administration.
- Experience of software installation.
- Experience with service and performance monitoring tools (e.g. Nagios, Zenoss, BMC Patrol)
- Understanding of server and application health, including running daily checks.
- Experience in writing technical documentation.
As a cloud systems engineer, you will be comfortable working with technical and non-technical audiences and feel comfortable presenting your ideas to new people.
What's in it for you?
As cloud systems engineer, you can expect a market beating remuneration package, you will have the opportunity to work for a true global leader in software development. You will have the opportunity to be challenged and take advantage of a first class continuous training and development programme. Our client really does take work life balance seriously and gives you the flexibility and support to be happy and productive.
Please get in touch for more details or an informal chat.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'