Cloud Infrastructure Architect - Azure - London
I'm currently recruiting for a Cloud Infrastructure Architect specialising in Azure to join the team at my client, a leading cloud-based consultancy based in London. You will deliver hands-on, business-oriented strategic and technical consulting to internal clients for cloud infrastructure, automation solutions and solution architecture in the cloud domains of IaaS, PaaS, CaaS and SaaS, with a particular focus on the Azure Cloud Platform.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Project delivery with focus on adding hands-on technical expertise, ensuring outcomes meet the highest technical and agile standards.
- Understand the internal client's project aims and to offer professional and commercial insight to ensure client satisfaction as well as representing the commercial interests.
- Act as the SME on Public Cloud and related technologies for the cloud platform technologies services team.
- Responsible for defining tasks, scope and effort from user stories during user research sessions.
- Responsible for the production of high level and low level design documents and other technical project related artefacts
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in IT Infrastructure engineering including at least 2 years' supporting cloud based infrastructure
- An in depth understanding of Public/Private/Hybrid Cloud solutions and experienced in integrating public cloud into traditional hosting/delivery models with a specific focus on Azure. AWS is optional.
- Extensive experience in conducting Cloud Readiness Assessments observing business and technical perspectives
- Experience in evaluating existing data centre and digital strategies
- Experience in conducting cloud service maps, TCO analysis, security considerations as part of a wider Cloud Adoption Framework
- Strong knowledge of the Cloud Adoption Framework(s)
- Understanding of cloud architecture design patterns, best practices and standards.
- DevOps - CI/CD pipeline - automation of cloud resource provisioning using Terraform, Ancible with Jenkins, etc…
- Understanding of Docker/containers using Kubernetes.
- Understanding of identity broker systems - Active Directory , ADFS, Azure AD.
Project Experience Needed:
- Demonstrable experience in architecting large scale cloud migration projects/programmes
- Demonstrate the ability to solve complex, multi-system problems
- Extensive experience in architecting enterprise public cloud solutions
- Be comfortable with being responsible for the delivery of significant cloud and automation projects.
- Experience of working in a close Agile / Scrum team
The consultancy are looking to hire ASAP so please apply with an up to date CV for immediate consideration.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"