Cloud Implementation Engineer. Azure
This position is responsible for the implementation and operational performance of the Cloud infrastructure through implementation of the Azure Cloud services.Variety of skills, including hands-on technical, design, communications and process.
The Cloud Implementation Engineer will have a history of leading in a performance based environment and have experience and knowledge including
- Implementation of Azure environments
- Networking best practises
- IaaS Firewall configuration.
- Experience with Citrix Cloud is also desirable.
Documenting operational procedures and design
Enforcing compliance with established policies, practices, and processes for managing infrastructure
Analysing the operation for continuous improvement
Technical Knowledge, Professional Qualifications and Experience
- Azure, Private, Public and Hybrid Cloud, Office 365
- Azure Operations Management Suite
- AAD, and supporting services ADFS integration, Azure MFA, B2C,
- Azure Networking and Express Route and VPN's
- UDR and use of Firewalls in Azure
- Understand network load balancing and gateway technologies
- Good understanding of Azure license/cost models, eg CSP, EA, BYOL, etc.
- Azure IAAS, Storage, (incl. understanding of StorSimple).
- Azure Site Recovery (VMware and Hyper-V), Azure backup services
- Understanding of Azure PAAS services, SQL and Web, and Apps
- High level understanding of Citrix deployment and management in Azure
- Tools sets to monitor and manage Office 365 and Azure
- Windows Azure
- Cloud Storage
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'