ROLE: Cloud Implementation Engineer
Salary: £50k + Bonus + Car + Package
A new opportunity has arisen for a Cloud Implementation Engineer to join a leading client in West Yorkshire. This brand new opportunity is an essential role for the delivery of Microsoft cloud solutions especially Office365 and therefore the successful candidate must have the ability to quickly diagnose escalations from the IT service desk at an expert level and resolve quickly, efficiently and in a safe manner.
As the Cloud Implementation Engineer you will be responsible for the following:
- Engage and motivate IT teams to deliver business objectives around the Office 365 stack
- Ensure our customers are at the heart of everything we do and our actions enhance our customer relationship
- Ensure that the Office 365 environment evolves in line with business needs and objectives
The successful candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Experience delivering production deployments of Microsoft cloud solutions including Office365, Microsoft Azure, Infrastructure as a Service
- Deep knowledge in Office365 technologies
- Experience of Azure Active Directory, Azure AD Connect and Active Directory Federation Services
- Able to design solutions to meet business requirements
- Have experience of designing, implementing and documenting solutions at an enterprise level.
- Experience of deploying Hybrid Office365 solutions of on premise & cloud based solutions
- Have at least 5 years’ experience working with Microsoft technologies
- MCSA Office 365
If you are keen in progressing your career and joining one of the most exciting transformation programme in West Yorkshire, please apply below.
This role will offer the successful candidate a very competitive package. You will have superb career growth opportunities available to you and you will be given the autonomy to make a real success of your area.
Send your CV or call today for more information about this opportunity.
MRJ Recruitment is a niche IT Recruitment Consultancy with offices in Manchester and London. Formed in 2010, we have grown to become a trusted IT Recruitment partner to some of the leading names across the Finance, Retail and Digital industries.
- Cloud Computing
- Service Desk