Cloud Implementation Engineer - Azure
A global professional services organisation is currently looking to hire a cloud implementation Engineer for an initial 6 month contract based in London.
The main remit of the role will be to assist in the implantation of Azure Cloud services and ensure that the appropriate service response is delivered to all relevant stakeholders,
The Cloud Implementation Engineer will have a history of leading in a performance based environment and have experience and knowledge including Implementation of Azure environments, Networking best practises and IaaS firewall configuration
- Implementing and operating Azure IaaS platform
- Ensuring the environment adheres to best practise
- Documenting operational procedures and design
- Enforcing compliance with established policies, practices, and processes for managing infrastructure
- Analysing the operation for continuous improvement
- Proactively investigate issues and ensure these are dealt with appropriately
Skills & Qualifications
- Azure, Private, Public and Hybrid Cloud, Office 365
- Azure Operations Management Suite
- AAD, and supporting services ADFS integration, Azure MFA, B2C,
- Azure Networking and Express Route and VPN's
- UDR and use of Firewalls in Azure
- Understand network load balancing and gateway technologies
- Good understanding of Azure license/cost models, e.g. CSP, EA, BYOL, etc.
- Azure IAAS, Storage, (incl. understanding of StorSimple).
- Azure Site Recovery (VMware and Hyper-V), Azure backup services
- Understanding of Azure PAAS services, SQL and Web, and Apps
- High level understanding of Citrix deployment and management in Azure
- Tools sets to monitor and manage Office 365 and Azure
This is an excellent opportunity to work across the entire project lifecycle within a greenfield site so please send your CV to Michael Moretti for immediate consideration.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'