Cloud Engineer - South West
- Azure DevOps
- Infrastructure As Code (Chef/ terraform/ Ansible / Puppet)
A leading financial services' business in Bristol are looking for an experienced Cloud Engineer as part of a business wide transformation and separation programme.
As a Cloud Engineer you will be a proactive enthusiast for excellence, be a versatile problem solver and be able to step back to consider the bigger picture - working with other partners within the business to ensure what the business develops and deploys to the cloud is of sufficient quality, security and consistency and playing a role in continually reviewing and improving the SDLC towards that end.
You will be the Cloud owner for all matters of governance and configuration of the cloud hosting environments (Azure) through processes, template provisioning, pipeline deploys and scripted automation (Azure DevOps/ARM/PowerShell). Playing a key role in safeguarding the quality, availability, scalability, resiliency and performance of cloud services via:
- Automating the provisioning/release management steps
- Ensuring the relevant quality gates are in place
- Managing the release process (including performing proactive monitoring thereof)
- Giving some mentorship to the release management process for legacy on-premise solutions including making improvements to this whilst these are still used during our transition.
Cloud Engineer must have technical skills:
- Azure DevOps
- Infrastructure as Code framework experience such as Chef/ terraform/ Ansible / Puppet
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'