An opportunity has arisen for a Cloud Engineer to join a highly collaborative and exciting team with Reed's client based in Coventry.
The Cloud Engineer will work closely with a team of software engineers and testers to continuously deliver, enhance and support business applications across production and non-production environments. My client is seeking a passionate Cloud engineer, so he is enthusiastic about automation and seeking ways to improve platform stability and increase the pace of change.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Cloud Engineer to be part of a team where they will act as a Cloud SME.
Successful candidates will have the following experience:
• Experience with AWS and Azure- experience with one Cloud technology with exposure to the other is sufficient
• Experience working in a .Net environment
• Programming experience with at least one language
• Experience troubleshooting within a large enterprise
• Experience with DevOps tools- e.g. Terraform, Ansible, Chef, Puppet
• Experience using Docker and an understanding of the benefits of containerization is highly desirable
• Excellent communications skills, both written and verbal, and the ability to explain technical solutions to non-technical audiences
• Experience of working in cross-functional teams is highly desirable
• Excellent stakeholder management skills.
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"