Cloud Engineer - Office 365 (major Leeds based group)
- Education Requirements - Graduate ideally but commercial experience only acceptable
- Industry - Services
- Qualifications - preferred Cloud/Microsoft
- Work Hours
- Salary: £52,000.00 /year
- Location: North Leeds
Our client is looking to hire an experienced Cloud consultant to join the group.
The role of the consultant will be to work closely with our internal teams and assist them in their migration and on boarding activities to the Office 365 platform.
You will be responsible for Cloud/Office 365 administration and in providing end-user support and training. For collaborating with the IT Management team to ensure operational security, maintenance and governance.
We believe this is an excellent opportunity for candidates to bring their existing strong knowledge in Cloud technology to the group and to assist in the delivery of technology enabled transformation projects.
This role will suit professionals looking to develop their skills within Cloud/Office 365 and who enjoy working in a busy environment.
SKILLS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ensuring the operational health of the Office 365 environment including security, availability, maintenance, performance, interoperability and reliability
- Administration, support and configuration of MS Office O365 for staff
- Maintenance/sustainment of SharePoint sites and sub sites, lists, libraries, and content (including pages, workflows, and items)
- Assist in the administration and support an enterprise-level Microsoft Exchange, Teams, OneDrive infrastructure
- Troubleshoot Office 365 related issues including connectivity and mobility when alerted by monitoring software or staff
- Involved throughout the lifecycle of projects you will use your broad experience in Microsoft platforms and enterprise technology architecture (Azure/ Office 365)
- Execute, manage and lead users through the on-boarding technical and support process
- Support and resolve specific user deployment issues
- Analyse, develop and communicate key on-boarding process and technology improvement feedback for on-boarding services and entire deployment cycle
- Maintain strong working knowledge of the Office 365 service, and all required tools and products
- Interact daily with IT team to provide and share technical issue resolution knowledge and deployment/adoption processes best practices
- Responsible for logical and physical controls of the O365 environment by providing, on a quarterly basis, documented assurance that access to computer resources (data, equipment and facilities) is reasonable and restricted to authorised individuals
- Conduct routine monitoring and analysis to include audit log reports evaluation, system and storage utilisation reports, site and system usage, growth reports, and manage site collection quota settings
- Training and educating end-users on O365 capabilities and collaboration tools (OneDrive, Teams, OneNote, Outlook )
- Assist in defining new ways of working that leverage Digital Workplace technologies such as collaboration and social platforms, application and portal technology
- Mapping business processes and workflows to identify improvement opportunities or as part of system design
- Producing dashboard reports and management information summaries using Microsoft Excel or other visualisation tools, particularly around the consumption of licenses and resources as well as user adoption of the various components
- Optimising and automating processes using workflow, case management and intelligent automation tools
- Utilising cloud-based technology and productivity tools
We are looking for candidates with a range of both technical and business focused skills and experience.
Deep knowledge in O365 technologies with experience of two or more of the following: Exchange, SharePoint, One Drive for Business, Teams.
- Experience with 0365 migrations and on-boarding activities
- Experience of System Centre Configuration Manager implementation (SCCM), the console UI and a basic understanding of its operation and use for deployment of tools/software in conjunction with Office365 deployments
- At least two years of relevant work experience focused on the implementation and/or use of Office 365 and Collaboration technologies, typically as part of projects or large programmes
- Cloud Computing
- Microsoft Office
- Cloud Storage
- Cloud Security
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'