Cloud Engineer - Azure Specialist
Excellent opportunity for a Cloud Engineer to join a growing business based in Glasgow. This role will mainly involve owning the delivery of project work as well as handling support tickets that are escalated to the cloud team.
Role responsibilities include:
* Implementing cloud based solutions, ensuring that work is completed on time whilst following process documentation
* Working closely with the wider team to ensure the continuous improvement of build processes, monitoring tools and documentation
* Handling support tickets escalated from the service desk team, ensuring SLAs are met
* Delivering customer projects, travelling to customer sites when required
Technical skills required:
* Experience of Microsoft technologies, particularly Azure and Office 365
* Knowledge of Citrix, VMware, Cisco, Dynamics, PowerBI and SharePoint
* Strong SQL skills
* Experience working in a Cloud based environment
* Previous experience managing an internal LOB application, particularly managing the configuration and support of infrastructure components
Candidates will ideally be degree educated in a relevant subject area, as well as this, candidates should be able to demonstrate a pro-active approach to improving and developing their skills. The successful candidate must be confident communicating with stakeholders and customers to ensure the delivery of projects.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing business with potential to progress - for more information please apply in the first instance.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.