CLOUD DEVOPS ENGINEER £550 A DAY BERKSHIRE
Are you looking for an opportunity to build and develop an Azure Platform? If you enjoy working in a scrum team within DevOps this is the role for you!
As a Cloud DevOps Engineer, you will have the chance to work for a leading company within energy. This company has seen exponential growth in the last 10 years and is constantly evolving to provide solutions to difficult industrial problems. As a member of the DevOps scrum team you can expect to be involved in numerous exciting and challenging projects in which the company is looking to transform the way it delivers value from data.
As a Cloud DevOps Engineer you can expect to build CI/CD pipelines for integration and deployment. You will be writing scripts to build and deploy environments and using tools such as Cloud Watch and Splunk for configuration. More generally you will be involved with the development and operation of an Azure platform.
In specific, you can expect to be involved in the following:
- Working within the DevOps delivery team to build and implement the Azure platform
- Executing continuous delivery strategies within different projects
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
The successful Cloud DevOps will have the following skills and experience:
- Extensive experience in DevOps in Azure
- Exposure to Power BI, SQL BC/DW and SSIS
- Commercial experience in automated data driven testing
- Previous experience leading a technical team
- Flexible working
- The chance to deliver strategic solutions to an award winning energy company
HOW TO APPLY:
Please register your interest by sending your CV to Anna Greenhill via the Apply link on this page.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'