Reed is looking for a Cloud Consultant to join their expanding team based in Raynes Park, South West London.
A Cloud Consultant at REED, working within our Digital Workplace team will be a specialist in the support, administration and configuration of Microsoft 365 Cloud Services as well as Windows 10, desktop and mobile devices and applications. They will employ industry best practice in the configuration, maintenance and integration of the products and services and keep in touch and up-to-date with Microsoft guidance and documentation. They will play a key part in the proactive alignment of the products and services to business requirements and providing expert consulting services to the business to drive continuous improvement and ongoing value-recognition from the platform. They will proactively maintain knowledge within the Digital Workplace for sharing and consumption by their peers in the Cloud Product, Service Desk and the Business Engagement teams
Reports to – Service Manager (Digital Workplace), RSR
- Reporting into the Service Manager, Cloud Consultants are responsible for Microsoft 365 Products and Services and the Digital Workplace desktop and mobile device estate.
- Reed’s Digital Workplace is built around an evergreen service model driven by continuous improvement. The Digital Workplace is not just about modernising technology, it’s about driving behavioural change that will enable Co-Members to adopt new tools and embrace smarter ways of working. The Digital Workplace aims to drive measurable performance increase across our Business.
- Be the subject matter expert for their service area, providing technical guidance to other Consultants and the Services Desk at various other levels in respect to the management of the service
- The ability to summarise and present technical solutions and capabilities to less-technical, business stakeholders is also vital to this role
- To be focused on delivering the best experience possible, from the provision of new features to the resolution of incidents
- To contribute to a culture of continuous improvement within the Digital Workplace team, championing and communicating out a continuously evolving approach to the future of work and ever greater adoption of the technology services we offer the operational business community
- Support the evolution of new ways of working across the business, aimed at maximising productivity through mobilisation, collaboration, removal of friction, continuous introduction of productivity and efficiency gaining tools/techniques, shaping the future of work across REED
- To act as a visible and proactive ‘training’ partner, ensuring new ways of working are identified, championed and taught throughout the business to maximise communication, collaboration and productivity
- To constantly innovate and proactively identify new or unused features or technologies available to us and shape how they might be used to deliver maximum benefit to REED
- To maximise the return on investment REED has made in Digital Workplace services and ensure productivity benefits are taken full advantage of
- All REED companies using the Microsoft-based Digital Workplace services
- (Reed Specialist Recruitment, Reed in Partnership, Reed Business School, Reed Foundation and associated charities, other smaller Reed companies such as Juxon, related companies such as Watson Martin)
- Reed Online and Reed Professional Services are currently not in scope
- The existing IT infrastructure (networks, servers, data centres) are not in scope of this role
- Subject matter expert for the technical solutions within the service area
- Risk and impact assessment for changes within the service area
- Creation of High Level and Low Design documentation, as well as creation and maintenance of Test Scripts
- Mentoring to other technical resources within the service area
- Technical implementation of complex changes, including new implementations, upgrades, maintenance, etc.
- Working with other members of the team to effectively scope, forecast, plan, implement, test, transition and operate technical project work which includes or impacts the respective service area
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'