We are looking for a Cloud Architect with a minimum 5 years’ experience.
- Plan, design, manage, administer and support cloud services and servers across a hybrid enterprise cloud environment.
- Responsible for creating solution design/ architecture and corresponding bill of material based on client's requirements.
- Responsible for provisioning, resizing, recovery and migration of storage volumes as requested.
- Implementation of Nagios / Splunk / DataDog to closely monitor the infrastructure and notify respective stakeholders.
- Automation of Infrastructure to Scale up or Down analysing the usage and availability of resources.
- Understanding the IDP
- Troubleshooting network, web traffic, and load balancing issues (F5/Nginx). Configuration management and container-orchestration, deployment, and configuration tools such as Kubernetes, Circle CI, Ansible, Puppet, Manage cloud resources.
- Good understanding about Content Delivery Network and Edge Locations.
- Design and Architecting of SAN solutions in storage, backup and replication in EMC or Network Appliance solutions. Resolving high priority incident tickets.
- Should have the knowledge to write Infrastructure as code using terraform.
- Extensive experience with programming languages such as Python, Ruby and Elixir.
- Should possess right balance of Technical, Analytical, and Communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Ability to design and implement cloud infrastructure, platforms, and applications
- Knowledge of an operating system: As a Cloud Architect, you should have been strong at least with one of the operating systems such as Windows, Linux, Unix, Ubuntu, etc.
- Good understanding of Networking: You should have a good understanding of building scalable virtual networks. and also, through understanding of vital concepts of networking like TCP/IP, IP address, HTTP, DNS, CIDR Notations.
- Knowledge of Data storage: You should have knowledge of infrastructure and hardware, storage buckets, etc. and to implement policies to optimise the storage and backup. effectively.
- Programming languages: Should be experienced to write codes using any of the computer languages like Perl, Python, and Ruby for the cloud ecosystem. You will get advantage if you have knowledge in languages like Java, .NET etc.
- DevOps: Should have experience handling DevOps projects and have experience handling and configuring components of DevOps workflow.
- Business Strategy: Should be skilled enough to understand business strategy and prioritize their technology recommendations and guidance accordingly.
- Infrastructure as Code (IaC): Should has experience writing Code for Infrastructure using Vault, Terraform.
- Database: Should have experience handling Database, including SQL and related data stores such as Postgres.
- Certification as an AWS Solutions Architect, Cloud Security Certification, and/or OpenStack Administrator Certification
- Degree/Diploma with 5+ years of experience in a similar role
Advert Start Date: 10/11/2020
Advert End Date: 10/12/2020
Job Location: Swindon
Job Status: Full Time
Job Type: Permanent
Hours of Work: 37.5/Week
Salary: £ 44,000- £46,000 Per Annum
No. of Positions: 2
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'