My client, a global communications provider are currently in the market for a Cloud Solution Architect to come on board for an initial 3 month contract. They want a SA who ideally comes from an infrastructure/Systems background.
This role is working fully remote and paying up to £500-550 per day and sits outside of IR35.
- Technical Requirements: Highly proficient within Azure and architecting Cloud solutions.
- Must be able to demonstrate RDBMS and / or Operating System understanding to a high level of proficiency AKS, Linux Well versed in setting up and configure infrastructure to Public Cloud.
- Ability to demonstrate networking proficiency (DNS, routing, firewalls etc) and security & authorisation proficiency (SSH, OAUTH, SOAP and REST)
- Must be able to demonstrate understanding of automation and orchestration, CI/CD, Pipelines and the contribution Cloud makes to an Agile SDLC
- Knowledge of telephony, SIP-based applications and Erlang-based traffic engineering Knowledge of database subsystems including Oracle for reporting, data warehouse and disaster recovery.
If this role is of any interest, please apply for the role and I will be in touch to discuss.
Randstad Technologies is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'