The ideal candidate is highly motivated, always learning and willing to expand their horizons. You will be working for a facilities management company who are looking for a cloud architect guru. Someone that understands and has worked across AWS / Google Cloud platforms and the process involved in a full cloud migration.
What you'll do:
- Ensure proper integration between software applications and infrastructure architecture
- Ensure solutions are maintained for high availability, scalability, security and supportability
- Act as a client facing leader focusing on Cloud platform and services implementation
- Architect AWS cloud environments from inception through production
What you'll have:
- Recent hands-on experience with AWS and 5+ years in IT or IT consulting roles.
- One or more AWS certifications
- Robust understanding of resilient, highly available application architectures on AWS.
- Experience architecting an entire cloud environment including account structure and data mapping and format
- Strong software engineering background with heterogeneous infrastructure automation experience.
- Experience with at least one cloud orchestration tool such as Terraform or AWS CloudFormation.
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically with clients to understand business needs and create technical solutions in a problem-solving environment.
- Experience architecting and designing cloud-native and microservice applications leveraging Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) and/or serverless Function-as-a-Service (FaaS)
Please submit your cv if you are interested in this role to or call for an informal discussion
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'