Cloud Application Solution Architect
UK Based with travel to client sites
Becoming a Cloud Application Solutions Architect with Trustmarque:
Are you an ApplicationSolutions Architect who has been delivering Cloud Solutions to clients on Major Transformation Projects? Do you have experience with Microsoft Azure? Are you looking for your next challenging role, working within a close knit existing team? Would you like a mixture of client site based and working from home?
If so, would like to hear from you. We will consider any location, as long as you are prepared to travel whenever needed to our customer sites.
The Application Solution Architect is a customer facing role who is responsible for owning technical delivery on projects, designing and delivering suitable solutions in line with customer business needs and expectations.
What you will do:
A Cloud Solution Architect will:
- Lead or work with peers to implement and/or design technical solutions; working through customer specifications and develop solutions in line with defined requirements
- Develop or support the creation of reference architectures and new product offerings
- Able to own and execute smaller engagements on their own
- Create drawings and documentation to support their work
- Take ownership for technical delivery of projects and complete hands on technical delivery if required
- Provide presales consultancy to support sales in winning new business opportunities
- Contribute to bid responses, write Proposals and Statements of Work as required when assisting with presales
- Review Statement of Work documentation drafted by the presales and delivery teams
Your experience will include:
Strong Technical knowledge and experience in the following:
- Azure IaaS or PaaS services and the migration of systems to them
- Able to develop, modify and deploy ARM templates
- Familiar with Visual Studio, Azure SDK and Source Control (VSTS/Git)
- Active Directory, ADFS and Azure 2FA
- Azure Backup, Site recovery, Virtual Networking & ExpressRoute
- Azure SQL, Azure Websites, API Apps
- Azure Functions / Azure Automation
- Legacy on-premise applications or infrastructure
- Subscription and Enrolment Design
Trustmarque is part of our IT Services business and is an award-winning IT reseller and service integrator with global technology partnerships that guarantee the best possible value for our customers. We simplify business, through a flexible and cost-effective approach that empowers organisations and their people. Giving honest, simple and independent advice we help our customers to navigate an increasingly complex world of IT - and that's exactly what you'll do too, if you join our talented team here
What's in it for you?
At Capita, we believe an open, transparent working environment that encourages ingenuity and collaboration - with colleagues, customers and clients - is what makes us so effective at what we do.
As well as a generous basic salary, we also give you 23 day's holiday (rising to 27), car allowance or company car, company matched pension scheme and access to a variety of voluntary benefit options. These include a share save scheme, life assurance, holiday buy and many more designed to suit your own personal lifestyle, such as retail, health & wellbeing and leisure discounts.
What we hope you will do next
Help us find out more about you by completing our short application process - click apply now. We understand you might have some questions before taking the step to apply - you can contact for guidance.
Capita operates as an equal opportunities employer and we welcome all applications regardless of gender, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, disability, age, political opinions or trade union membership.
| Become a Change Maker |
Follow Capita on twitter @capitacareers
Follow Capita on facebook @careersatcapita
Capita Resourcing welcome applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Capita Resourcing is a trading name of Capita Resourcing Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us.
If you are successful with your application, you will need complete Capita's vetting and screening checks. This will include, but not be limited to, Reference Checks, a Criminality Check, Financial Probity Check, Sanctions Check and Media Check.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"