We are currently seeking a dynamic and driven individual with a passion for cloud technology to join a rapidly growing business based near Newton Abbot.
The successful candidate will join the service desk team in trouble shooting and resolving issues for both their current and new customers.
- troubleshooting and resolving technical issues for customers to a 2nd line capacity
- provide technical consultancy and guidance to our customers on Microsoft and complimentary solutions
- Provide high levels of customer service and operate according to SLAs.
- Acting as an escalation point to 1st line engineers
- Providing remote technical support to customers and internal staff.
- Candidates should have experience in a similar role
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
- Competency in server/desktop administration, installing, configuring and troubleshooting Microsoft products including Active Directory, DHCP, DNS, Windows 10, Group Policy and Office 365
- Knowledge and understanding of wider services including backup solutions and end point protection
- A Microsoft Certified Professional certification would be highly advantageous
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Infrastructure Engineer who has a passion for cloud technologies to join a rapidly growing business. Benefits include personal training sessions on site, bonus/commission schemes, support for your own chosen charities and free parking.
Keywords: Cloud, Office 365, Microsoft, Technical Support, Active Directory, 2nd Line, 1st Line, IT Support, IT Support jobs, Devon jobs.
- 2nd Line
- Cloud Storage
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'