We are currently seeking a dynamic and driven individual with a passion for cloud technology to join a rapidly growing business based in South Devon. Your role will range from migrating customer infrastructure environments into the cloud, to being a technical resource from which to assist and advise customers on adopting the best cloud solution for them. You will be in charge of your own workload and will be responsible for planning, documenting, implementing, and delivering projects for the customers.
- Migrating customer environments into the cloud
- Being a technical resource from which to assist and advise customers on adopting the best cloud solution for them
- Troubleshooting and resolving technical issues for customers
- Provide high levels of customer service and operate according to SLAs.
- Acting as an escalation point
- Providing remote technical support to customers and internal staff.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience within an infrastructure role and hold a minimum of an Azure Administrator Associate AZ-104 qualification
- Cloud experience (ideally in Azure, AWS)
- Proven experience deploying and supporting laaS/Paas Cloud workloads including:
- Virtual machines, hybrid and cloud networking, storage/database services, application hosting, container platforms, identity and access management solutions, monitoring services, security services and desktop virtualisation services
- Experience migrating workloads to the cloud
- A clear understanding and ability in scripting languages, such as PowerShell, Phyton, Azure CLI, ARM templates etc.
- Ability to understand and communicate technical concepts in a range of styles
- Understanding of cloud computing technologies, business drivers, and emerging computing trends
- Commercial minded with excellent customer service and interpersonal skills with a passion for new technologies
In return, you will work closely as part of a team that will guide you in the ways of cloud as well as benefit from a training programme that will ensure you’re successful. The business prides themselves on working hard to give employees balance and offer a number of benefits to achieve this including a personal trainer, yoga and an employee assistance program. The successful candidate will also have the flexibility to work a mixture of remote and office-based working.
Closing Date: Please note that we will accept applications up to the closing date, however all suitable candidates will be submitted as soon as received, and the client reserves the right to appoint before the closing date.
If you have the skills and experience stated, please apply NOW!
- Cloud Computing
- Windows Azure
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'