Cloud Accounts Senior
This is a superb opportunity to take a key role in the already successful Cloud Accounting team of one of Staffordshire’s leading firms of accountants. The firm are accredited Platinum Xero and Quickbooks Partners.
This is a multi-faceted role which will provide you with a varied work load that will allow you to use your technical and personal relationship building skills.
The opportunity for further development is excellent. You really can take this as far as you want. The Cloud Accounting team will be a big part of the development of an already successful business and you will have the full backing of the directors. As the department grows so too will your role develop until you become a member of the senior management team. After that will depend as much on you as the business.
- Working with existing Cloud accounting clients
- Working with new clients
- Meeting and advising clients about the suitability of cloud accounting packages
- Assisting clients with cloud accounting queries and providing training support as needed
- Attending Xero seminars and workshops
- Mentoring and assisting members of the Cloud Accounting Team
- Assisting the firm’s other non-cloud accounting members of staff with queries and helping them to get the most out of cloud accounting
- Helping the directors to further develop and build the cloud accounting business
Together with a leading local market salary you can expect the following benefits
- Full study support if needed
- CPD and extra training as required
- Flexi-time scheme
- Annual holidays - starting at 22 days plus Bank holidays rising up to 27 days over time
- Purchase or sell up to 5 additional days’ holiday per annum by salary adjustment
- Emergency days - up to two per rolling twelve months
- Illness - full pay up to ten days per annum
- Cloud Computing
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"