Main purpose of the role:
The role will support the main accounting function and portfolio holders across the business. The desired candidate will become the focal point for all the firms Cloud Service matters. The successful candidate will play a key role in helping to shape this Cloud Services offering going forward.
The role will be interesting and challenging with the successful candidate gaining a vast experience within the cloud accountancy serviced market.
• Liaising with clients to agree Cloud Package pricing terms
• Training & development of Clients in setting up their new cloud accounting package
• Convert all existing business records to the new system
• Training staff on new cloud system
• Assisting staff in moving multiple clients onto cloud accounting systems.
• Leading the integration of other systems eg. CRM, Stock control etc. in the cloud package
• Researching suitable Apps connecting these with the cloud accounting system.
• Troubleshooting system issues and liaising with the cloud providers support team.
• Actively promote the Cloud Accounting development in line with Business Development Policy
• Keep up to date with new cloud accounting developments and share knowledge as appropriate.
• Assisting with day to day queries via screen sharing
• Become the practice representative on the MHA cloud services team and attend meetings in London as required.
Skills & Qualifications
• GCSE Maths and English at grade C or equivalent
• A college or higher level of education in ICT would be preferable
• Professionally qualified ACCA or ACA desirable
• Previous experience of using cloud accounting packages (preferably Xero and/or Quickbooks Online) desirable
• Experience of Sage Accounting products desirable for conversion purposes
• Proven ability to adapt and respond quickly to changing deadlines and priorities.
• Experience of providing training to large groups desirable
• Ability to work effectively as part of a team.
• Strong communication and organisational skills.
• Ability to network and develop contacts.
• Excellent customer service skills.
• Proactive in identifying practical solutions to internal and client issues.
• Willing to travel regularly throughout East Anglia and occasionally beyond.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'