Change Public Practice are working with a highly reputable Chartered Accountancy firm in Dunfermline to assist them establish and grow their cloud accounting service line which will sit within their Accounts team.
This role is to assist the business in their growth and offering to their current and future client base. As the world of accountancy is evolving, the need for accounts and bookkeeping professionals with cloud accounting software exposure is becoming ever more demanding. This firm consistently listens to their clients and look to evolve with their needs and therefore they are looking to add the cloud accounting software offering as a standalone service line. This area of the business will see a lot of investment and growth over the coming years and this is a fantastic opportunity to join something at the beginning and be part of its development.
Key responsibilities within this role will include:
- Implementation of cloud accounting systems for clients using either manual records or desktop software
- Training clients on the use of cloud bookkeeping software and associated apps
- Providing training sessions with internal staff and assisting with any queries they may have
- Develop the use of cloud software to streamline working practices and processes
- Assist with the preparation on management and statutory accounts to ensure accounting knowledge is maintained
The ideal person will have the following experience:
- Either Qualified-by-Experience or Part-Qualified (ACCA/CA) Accountant
- Minimum 3 years’ Public Practice experience
- Working in either an Accounts Assistant / Accounts Senior Position with exposure to preparing both management and statutory accounts
- You must have previous exposure to cloud based accounting software such as Xero and FreeAgent cloud accounting etc.
There will be a high level of autonomy within this role and therefore someone who is ambitious and has aspirations of running their own team and division in the future in this highly successful business is crucial to this success.
To discuss this role further, or other opportunities within Public Practice, please contact Johanne Smith
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job