Taylor Hawkes are currently recruiting on behalf of an established firm of chartered accountants based in West London who specialises in the media and creative industry. The firm offers online accounting solutions to existing and new clients however it would be the Cloud Accounting Manager duty to strategise its approach to its online accounts solution.
The ideal candidate would be ACA / ACCA qualified but not essential, the successful candidate would have experience managing a business growth strategy and implementing new ways for the firm to grow their web presence.
- To review and update web presence of the firm.
- The initiate, develop and maintain a social media offering for the firm.
- Adaptation of business plan to become a leading online accounting solutions to the creative industries.
- Achieves accounting operational objectives by contributing accounting information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews.
- Meets accounting financial objectives by forecasting requirements.
- Preparing an annual budget, scheduling expenditures, analysing variances.
General knowledge and skills
- Preferably ACA / ACCA Qualified.
- Excellent IT Skills, and Cloud Accounting
- Strong knowledge of SAGE, and other IT packages.
For more information, please get in contact with Nathan Cutler at Taylor Hawkes
- Accountancy Practice
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job