Are you a cloud accounting whizz and looking for a new challenge?
We are recruiting for an Assistant Manager to join our newly established Cloud Accounting Team. Working with ambitious businesses, you will play a key part in the growth of the DAINSevolve proposition. You will support clients with the digital transformation of their finance systems and provide insights and intelligence to support robust real-time and reliable information to our clients.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a team of experts that use the latest technology to service their clients. You will benefit from being within a supportive environment and we will develop and guide you towards your career aspirations. Our employees are our main focus, which is why we place importance on understanding the needs of our employees and how we can help them achieve their goals.
Dains is a TOP 60 regional firm of accountants & business advisers specialising in growing owner managed businesses in the Midlands. We have grown by over 25% in the last 3 years. Our primary offices are in Birmingham, Burton on Trent, Derby, Lichfield, and Stoke on Trent.
This is permanent, full time, position which will be based at our Derby office though travel to other offices and client’s premises will be expected.
- Support clients with digital transformation projects to enhance their existing finance systems, managing Cloud implementation projects, app ecosystem integrations and providing bespoke training
- Prepare real-time, robust and reliable management information to support businesses and providing crucial data insights (KPI reporting) and business intelligence through the DAINSevolve reporting platform
- Map out systems and processes and recommend improvements based on automation and integration with existing systems
- Prepare robust financial forecasts for management purposes, working closely with clients to agree assumptions and perform sensitivity analysis
- Manage client relationships and internal stakeholders
- Efficiently plan projects to agreed outcomes and milestones
- Supervise and assist trainees
- Develop a commercial awareness to be able to effectively provide crucial reporting insights
- To champion digital transformation across Dains and have a passion for digital finance transformations and be at the forefront of change management
- Passionate about cloud accounting and digital transformation
- Forward thinking
- Team player
- ACA/ACCA qualified
- Experience in managing implementation projects, preparing management information and forecasts is essential
- Ability to use accounting software and systems is essential
- To have a strong knowledge of main accounting systems and app integrations in the marketplace (eg Xero, Sage, QuickBooks etc)
- Great at building relationships
- 25 days annual leave (plus normal statutory bank holidays)
- The option to buys and sell up to 5 days annual leave
- Cycle to work scheme
- Regular reviews and training
- Fully supported/funded training with paid study leave
- Smart/flexible working hours
- Profit Related Bonus scheme
- Group staff pension scheme
- A confidential Employee Assistance Programme helpline available 24/7
- Life Assurance
- Paid volunteer days
- Refer a friend / client scheme
- Wellbeing refreshments
- Reward & Recognition Scheme with monthly and annual awards
- Annual payment of professional subscription
- Discounted Shopping
- Fully expensed Christmas Party; Firmwide Day Out and Summer Social
- Free Eye Tests
- Dress for Diary
- A mixture of working in the office and remotely
- Cloud Accounting
- App Integrations
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'