Clothing Assistant - Harley-Davidson Leeds
Jennings Motor Group’s Harley-Davidson franchise in Leeds is looking for a Part-time Clothing Assistant to join the team, to cover maternity leave for approximately 12 months.
As the main point of contact for customers purchasing Harley-Davidson clothing and merchandise, your duties will include:
- Assisting customers with the sale of the Harley-Davidson branded clothing and merchandise
- Ensuring the clothing department is presentable in line with Harley-Davidson standards
- Regularly replenishing and maintaining stock levels
- Answering customer queries both face to face and over the telephone
- Ensuring all customers are dealt with in a friendly, professional manner
- Cashing up at the end of the working day
- Assist elsewhere in the dealership as and when required
The ideal candidate will have previous retail experience, have an interest in the Harley-Davidson brand and will possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills in order to build strong working relationships with our customers.
The role is 21.5 hours per week, working 3 days per week, Monday 9.00am to 6.00pm, Saturday 09.00am to 5.00pm and Sunday 10.00am to 4.00pm, with a 30 minute lunch break. Please note full-time hours will occasionally be required throughout the year to cover holidays and meet the needs of the business.
The salary meets the NMW/NLW.
Please note: the closing date is Friday 21st September 2018; if you have not heard from us by 28th September then please assume that your application has not been successful on this occasion, and we would like to thank you for your interest in Jennings Motor Group.
- Communication Skills
- Retail Sales Experience
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'